In Partnership With
Terms & Conditions of Entry
Professional Clothing Show and Awards 2017 is organised and run by Marston Consulting Ltd, South House 3A Suite 4, Bond Estate, Bond Avenue, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1SW.
Company Reg No 3326364
1.All entries for the Business Manager Awards, Suppliers, Distributors and Manufacturers Awards, PPE and Project 20/20 Design (collectively known as Professional Clothing Awards 2017) must be submitted using the official Professional Clothing Awards entry form. Incomplete entries may be rejected
2.A separate entry form must be used for each separate product, component or process submission. Multiple submissions on a single form will not be accepted
3.Each individual or company may submit up to three (3) entries in the Professional Clothing Awards 2017. There is a maximum of one award permitted per category. (PLEASE NOTE: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE ON SEPARATE FORMS OR YOUR APPLCATION WILL BE REJECTED)
4.If entering a product, component or process that is already on the market, then submission is restricted to items introduced on or after 1st June 2016.
5.By submitting an entry, the entrant confirms that they have the right to enter and have obtained all and any consents, permissions and authorisations that may be necessary in order for them to enter.
- Warranties: By submitting a design for Project 20/20 Design Awards the participants warrant and represent that their design is original and does not violate or misappropriate any third party trade secret, know-how, copyright, patent or other intellectual property right. Participants also warrant and represent that there are no obligations of any nature, legal or otherwise, which would prohibit, restrict, or interfere with their participation in the Professional Clothing Awards 2017 or submission of their design, and agree to obtain any necessary clearances, authorisations and/or approvals prior to participation.
- Receipt of entry will not be acknowledged unless the entrant makes provision for this.
-The organisers of the Professional Clothing Awards will not accept liability for late or lost entries, or illegible or fraudulent entries, and have the right to refuse entries, which do not comply with the awards rules.
- If deemed appropriate, the Panel (Entries will be judged by a panel of independent experts drawn from senior operators in product technology and innovation and those in academic fields of textiles, fashion and design) may
suggest that an entry be moved from one category to another. Should this occur, the entrant will be contacted for permission in advance.
- The Panel’s decision will be based solely on the information as submitted and presented.
- The Panel’s decision will be based solely on the information as submitted and presented
- Winners will awarded first, second and third prizes in the Project 20/20 Student Design Award, with cash prizes of £750, £500 and £250 respectively. The University from which the winner of the Project 20/20 Design Award originates will also receives a cash prize of £500. The winners will be announced at the Professional Clothing Awards 2017 evening event scheduled to take place on Wednesday 21st June 2017. Event details may change.
- The Panel’s decision in respect of winners is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of any such decision.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity. Professional Clothing Show and Awards 2017 reserve the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, image, voice, and/or biographical information in any publicity, statement, advertising, trade or other promotional activity made in connection with the Professional Clothing Awards.
- An Award does not imply any warranty that the Professional Clothing Show and its organisers in any way endorse a design, product, component, process or service or that it is safe or performs technically or otherwise in a satisfactory fashion.
- Intellectual Property: No licenses under any technology, trade secrets, know-how, or any copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of Marston Consulting Ltd, its affiliates or any third party are granted to the participants of the Professional Clothing Awards 2017 under this contest.
- All submissions are at the entrant’s own risk and should be insured accordingly. Entrants should make their own provision for the return of any samples or supporting evidence. The organisers are in no way responsible for returning any samples or supporting evidence.
- License: By submitting your design work for Project 20/20 Design Awards (as outlined in 5.1), you grant Marston Consulting Ltd a worldwide, royalty free, transferrable license to publish, present, feature, display or use your design in any marketing materials or activity as it sees fit, including any tradeshows. This license (i) includes the rights to reproduce, adapt and represent (in private or in public), in whole or in part and without limitation in terms of number, the design, by any means currently known or unknown (notably via online or offline communications), and any media, physical or virtual, fixed or mobile currently known or unknown, on any platform currently known or unknown, and (ii) is granted, for free and on a non-exclusive basis, for the whole world and for the duration of the legal protection of the rights relating to the design.
- The details of the Professional Clothing Awards 2017 are correct at the time of publication but the Professional Clothing Show may make amendments at any time and are not obliged to inform entrants of any subsequent changes other than what is published generally.
- The Panel and Professional Clothing Show will treat all information, supporting evidence and samples submitted in the strictest confidence.
- Data protection: Your personal information will be collected and used for the purposes of administering the Professional Clothing Awards 2017 and awarding the prizes. It may also be used to communicate with those who enter the Project 20/20 Design Awards you have the right to access and correct the information held about you. This right can be exercised by contacting Marston Consulting Ltd via www.director-e.com. You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Professional Clothing Show does not accept liability for loss to entrants of any sort as a result of entry and submission.
- Employees and relatives of the employees of Professional Clothing Show will not be eligible to enter the Awards
- Relatives of the Panel, and employees of the companies and institutions to which the Panel judges are professionally associated, will not be eligible to enter the Awards.
- By submitting an entry you are automatically deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions in their entirety.
- English law shall govern The Professional Clothing Awards and the terms and conditions listed above.
Proud sponsor and in partnership with: